Aloo Tikki burger is very famous in India. It’s very much loved by the children. It is very tasty easy to eat and easy to make. When we’re making Aloo Tikki burgers at home there are some points that we have to keep in mind when we are making it in order to make it perfect.
Aloo Tikki burger tastes like a wholesome food which gives you the crunch of Aloo Tikki, freshness of vegetables, and the creaminess of the cheese. The bread holds the whole flavor, which tastes like heaven. So without wasting any time let’s start making the Aloo Tikki burger with simple steps and super delicious flavour.
In order to make an Aloo Tikki burger, the ingredients we need are four aloos, half a cup of peas, breadcrumb, 4 tablespoon cornflour, 1 tablespoon ginger, 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, 1 tablespoon green chilies, half tablespoon Garam masala, red chili powder, half tablespoon salt, as per your taste oil for frying burger bread, cheese, 1 to 2 slice, tomato, zucchini or khira, tomato ketchup, veg mayo, lettuce leaves, dry mango powder, and most importantly your love.
- The first step in order to make Aloo Tikki is, we have to make mashed potato, and boiled potato with a pinch of salt and water until it’s cooked very well. When it’s properly cooled down the potato and mash it.
- Now in the mashed potato add ginger paste, fresh coriander leaves, and green chilies finely chopped, turn on the gas on low flame, and cook the green peas until it’s cooked. It will take 5 to 7 minutes.
- Now, in the potato mixture, add breadcrumbs, green peas, Garam masala powder, red chili powder, dry mango powder, and salt, as per your taste, and make a dough out of it. Now make small divisions of the dough and shape it like Tikki.
- Now take a plate of breadcrumbs and coat the mixture in the breadcrumbs.
- Now take a pan on medium flame and cook the Tikki on both sides until the tiki turns golden brown colour each side. After it turns golden brown, Take a plate spread tissue paper, and take out the tiki on the plate. It will soak the extra oil and make the tiki more crispy.
- After this take a pan add 2 teaspoons of butter and roast the burger bread on both sides to enhance the flavor. You can also skip this part if you want fresh bread in your burger.
- Now it’s time to assemble the Aloo Tikki burger what is the one bread piece put veg mayo on the burger now top it with a lettuce leaf now place the Aloo Tikki and cheese on the top of it Now add the vegetables, onion rings, tomato zucchini now you can also add another lettuce leaves if you want it’s your choice.
- Now pack it with another burger bread. And it’s ready to eat. Enjoy with tomato ketchup. It enhances the flavor of the burger.
The master test is when we are making Aloo and Tikki burgers. Try to avoid overcooking Aloo and other vegetables. It will destroy that fresh flavor of it. don’t cook the mixture of Tikki in the pan. For a long time. It increases the chances of burning it. When you are using vegetables in your burger, try to use fresh vegetables to enhance the flavor. Don’t add too much mayo or any sauce to your burger, it will ruin the whole test.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect Aloo Tikki burger at home. Thanks for reading.