Butter chicken is a very popular dish in India. It’s very tasty and easy to make. It had some points which we had to follow while cooking it. Butter chicken can be eaten with rice, Naan Roti, etc It’s a perfect choice for your Sunday lunch or dinner. Butter chicken has a creamy texture with a masala twist.
It’s a perfect blend of the cream, the juices of chicken, and the masalas. In short, it’s so wholesome food so without wasting any time let’s get started on how to make the famous Indian dish butter chicken at home in simple steps and with delicious flavor.
In order to make butter chicken, all we need is 400 g of chicken for meditation. We need to a teaspoon of red chili powder, 2 teaspoons of ginger garlic paste salt as per your taste, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, curd, half a teaspoon of garam masala 1 teaspoon of Kasuri methi for gravy we need oil butter 300 to 400 g, cardamom, tomatoes, 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic One clove, cinnamon, Mace and most importantly, your love.
- So the first step to make butter chicken is to take a bowl. Now wash the chicken properly and add salt as per your taste to the chicken.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and lemon juice to the chicken and mix it well.
- Now raise the mixture for 15 to 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Now in the chicken mixture add garam masala Kasturi methi add mustard oil now mix it well now rest the mixture for 10 to 12 minutes now cook the mixture in the oven until the chicken is cooked ¼.
- Now take a pan on medium flame, add 2 teaspoons of oil and 1 teaspoon of butter, and heat it up. Now add Clove cinnamon, made cardamom, and cocoa until a sweet smell is released.
- Now add tomato garlic and ginger. Mix it well and cool it for some time after the mixture, cool it and grind it with the help of a blender. Now take another pan and add two cubes of butter to it.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, tomato puree, red chili powder, Kasturi methi, and honey and roast it.
- Now add the note and add the masala that we prepared. After that add green chillies, and cardamom powder and mix it well. After cooking for 5 to 6 minutes your butter chicken is ready to serve.
- Serve your butter chicken with a teaspoon of cream and Kosuri methi on top of it. Now enjoy it with rice, Naan Roti, or anything that you love to have with it.
The point is that we have to keep in mind while cooking. What is chicken or don’t have to cook the chicken much in the oven? We have to give the proper resting time to the chicken after meditation to settle the flavor of it. We have to avoid overcooking the cream. In simple words. We have to add the cream at the last stage of butter chicken. we have to avoid using too much water in gravy. You can use water but very less in quantity.
I hope this recipe of what is you can help you a lot and that you are able to make the perfect butter chicken Thanks for reading.