Chicken curry is very famous around the world. It’s very tasty and wholesome food. Today we are going to learn how to make chicken curry in Indian style. You will surely love it. There are some points that we have to keep in mind while cooking chicken curry.
So that we make it perfectly. The masala flavor is the key flavor of chicken curry. If your masala is perfect then your chicken curry will be perfect without wasting any time. Let’s get started to make the perfect wholesome comfort food of everyone chicken curry with simple steps and super delicious Flavours.
In order to make chicken curry, the ingredient all we need are 1 kg raw chicken, 4 fresh green chilies, 1 ginger, 1 garlic, 2 tomatoes three onions, 1 cup of water, 1 cup of curd, 1 teaspoon of fresh coriander leaves, half teaspoon red chili powder, half teaspoon turmeric, half teaspoon, garam masala, 2 teaspoon coriander powder, 2 teaspoon of oil, salt, as per your taste.
- The first step to making chicken curry is, we have to wash the raw chicken very well with water. Now add curd, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, and Garam Masala and mix it well. And rest it for 25 to 30 minutes, marination is very important for the perfect Flavours.
- Now take a Kadai Or pan and add 2 teaspoons of oil. Add chopped onion, ginger garlic paste chopped tomato green chilies.
- Now add the salt as per your taste and the masala is like turmeric, red chili powder, and coriander powder.
- You can also add any kind of chicken masala if you want to.
- Add garam masala and cook it until the onion is fully cooked when the masala starts releasing oil.
- Now you can add the marinated chicken. Mix the masala and marinated chicken very well so that all the flavors mix with each other very well.
- After the chicken is cooked, you can add water. I am adding 2 cups of water for thick gravy. You can add more water for thin gravy. It’s up to you after cooking for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Your chicken curry is ready to serve. Serve chicken curry with fresh coriander leaves, top of it, and enjoy with boiled rice or roti.
The Master tips, while cooking the chicken curry are the marination of chicken must be perfect for the perfect Flavours. Don’t overcook the masalas and vegetables. It will ruin the flavor. Don’t add too much water to the gravy. It doesn’t taste good.
I hope this recipe is helpful for you and you are able to make the perfect chicken curry at home. Thanks for reading.