Hey, this is your traveler friend who is in a foodie mood this time. So today we are going to find out about London and the three best foods that you should know about in London. London is one of the largest cities in the United Kingdom. London is famous for its natural beauty and architecture.
The natural beauty of London is really mind-blowing. London has pleasant weather which is the best part of London. London has a diverse culture as it is home to different people from different regions which you can see in their food, art, dance, and tourism. As I mentioned earlier because of its diverse culture, London has a variety of food and tourism which you will definitely love.
So without wasting any time, let’s just find out about the best three food items in London with their short recipes.
Traditional English Breakfast
Traditional English breakfast is one of the most popular meals in the world. It is treated as a singular dish, but it has many components in it. In English breakfast, you can find scrambled, fried, or post-egg toast, sausages, black pudding, and cafe coffees. Overall, this is a very good option for breakfast which will give a balanced taste together. So let’s take a look at the short recipe of traditional English breakfast.
The ingredients are all we need to make traditional English breakfast oil, chicken, sausages, baked beans, 2 to 3 slices of tomato, salt, pepper, one bread, two eggs, butter, milk, coffee powder, powder, sugar and most importantly, your love and patience.
- So in order to make a traditional English breakfast, firstly in a medium medium hot pan Add oil and now add chicken sausages and fry them until it’s golden brown add salt as per your taste.
- The chicken sausages should be crispy outside and soft inside.
- Now you have to heat up another frying pan and add baked beans in it. Now you have to fry it for 2 to 3 minutes when it is cooked, remove it.
- Now you have to take some oil in a frying pan and fry the tomato pieces slightly. After the tomato pieces are slightly cooked. It’s done.
- Now take a frying pan. and add butter and now you have to add 2 eggs with salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Remember you have to cook it until it’s half done. After that, you have to carefully take it out.
- Now the last item you have to fry is the black pudding to add to your plate now, assemble all of it. with a bread veg, you have to toast it a little for the perfect taste.
- Now for the coffee, you have to simply add milk in a pan with coffee powder and sugar as per your taste.
- Cook it until the ingredients are well mixed and the coffee is slightly thickened. Now pour it down in a cup. Now you have to assemble all these on a plate with your cup of coffee and your English breakfast is ready to eat.
BritishFish and Chips
This is one of the famous dishes in London. The fried fish and chip dish tastes delicious. The flavors are really balanced and combined with each other very well. This recipe is very famous around the world as well for its simple and authentic taste. So let’s take a look at a short recipe for fish and chips.
The ingredients we need to make British fish and chips are four large potatoes, all-purpose, flour, baking powder, salt, as per your taste, black pepper, one cup of milk, one egg, vegetable oil, fish, and most importantly, your love and patience.
- For making British fish and chips, firstly take a bowl, add sliced potato, and add cold water. Cover it for some time. Now take another bowl.
- Add all-purpose flour, baking powder, powder, salt, and pepper, mix it down, add milk and egg, and mix it until the batter becomes smooth.
- Rest it for 20 minutes. In a large pot, heat oil. On the other side drain and pat the potatoes and fry it in the hot oil until it’s cooked properly.
- Now place it on tissue paper or a towel to remove its excess oil.
- Now for the fish, you have to dip the fish in the batter and fry it until it’s golden round and take it out in the tissue paper to remove its excess oil.
- Remember, the fish should be crispy outside and soft and moist inside. And your fish fry and chips are ready to eat.
Sticky Toffee Pudding
Sticky toffee pudding is the most popular dessert in London. The consistency of the pudding is slightly sticky and it tastes like toffee that’s why its name is sticky, toffee pudding. It tastes very nice. And not only in London, it’s famous all over the world. So let’s take a look at its short recipe.
The ingredients, we need to make sticky, toffee pudding are dated, boiling water, butter, brown, sugar, eggs, flour, baking soda, baking powder, powder, powder, vanilla, extra, extra, extra, extra extract, kosher, salt, whole milk, heavy cream, salt, dark rum, molasses and most importantly, your love and patience.
- So in order to make sticky, toffee pudding. Preheat your oven to 325 Fahrenheit.
- Now you have to grease the baking dish with butter very well. Put dates and boiling water in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Now take a large bowl, and add cream, butter, brown, sugar, and biscuit until it’s fluffy. Now add eggs and beat it for some time.
- Now in a separate bowl fold 1/ 3 of the flour mixture into the butter mixture then the Then one-third of the milk.
- Repeat until all the flour and milk are gone. Now use a fork to mash the dates into pulp and stir it in vanilla at the date with a liquid to the batter and combine it properly.
- Now you have to put the mixture in the baking dish and bake it for 15 minutes until the cake has risen and the center is properly done.
- Now melt half a cup of butter in a heavy-bottom saucepan.
- Add one cup of brown sugar, salt, and half a cup of cream and mix it until the sugar is dissolved completely and the mixture starts producing bubbles When the mixture turns golden in color and smells like caramel turn off the gas and cool it down for some time.
- Now you have to add the rest of the cream. You can also add a few drops of liquor if you want to.
- Now after your cake is fully baked melt the cake and pour the prepared syrup on it now sticky toffee pudding is ready to eat.
So this is all about the Best dishes in London that you should know about and must try. Other than these dishes you can also try afternoon tea, steak and kidney pie, sunday roast, soup, beans, and chips, roasted chicken and much more. so this is all about London and its top three dishes.
I hope this article is helpful for you. Thanks for reading.